- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle:
- any person who currently has a registration under the Gaming Control Act, 1992 revoked, suspended or refused to participate in any way in the conduct, management or operation of the lottery event.
- any person directly involved in or responsible for the conduct of the lottery event or involved in the sale of bingo paper, break open or raffle tickets, as the case may be, purchases any bingo paper, break open tickets or raffle tickets, or participates in the game which he or she is assisting to conduct.
- Tickets must be purchased in the province of Ontario.
- Tickets may be purchased online at www.ldhcface.com.
- Tickets will be available beginning at 11 am on Wednesdays following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices: $5/$10/$20.
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual numbered playing card from the remaining playing cards available at the time of purchase. Each numbered playing card contains a hidden card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of cards available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
- Each purchaser will select a single card. The selected card will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple cards may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
- All tickets will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact the Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation by calling 705-856-2335 ext. 3147.
Draws, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Tuesday at 8 PM at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each weekly by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw.
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket sales collected during the weekly draw. Following the weekly draw, the playing card within the card associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
- If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the weekly will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous weekly draw are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to www.ldhcface.com following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed card associated with the weekly winning ticket. Winning ticket information, weekly prize amount and the revealed card will also be announced via e-mail to the subscribed members, and on the Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation Facebook page.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will be contacted via telephone at the telephone number indicated on the winning ticket. If no winning ticket is available, an e-mail will be sent.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in the Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to the Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle management system. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of Ascend Fundraising Solutions shall be deemed correct and final. Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
The Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation respects your privacy. We protect your personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. The information you provide will be used to deliver services and to keep you informed and up to date on the fundraising activities of the Foundation. If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, simply contact us by phone at (705) 856-2335 ext. 3147 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly accommodate your request.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, LL #11949. - Please play responsibly. ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.
GOOD LUCK in this week’s draw and THANK YOU for supporting the Lady Dunn Health Centre Foundation!